Thursday, May 22, 2008

EVIL MOTHERS UNITE!


Man i love my gal pals in syd! I get a bit sad occasionally knowing that i cannot just pop in to see how they are going or join in on the get togethers... but i am there in spirit! These are some of the awesomest chicks i have ever met! We also enjoy making fun of our kids... in a good way of course! Tis our Evil Mothers Unite group on facebook! Moohahahaha

These gals also make me feel human again... I suppose you can speak to any mother and they could tell you of a time when they didn't quite feel themselves, for a number of reasons. Lack of sleep, depression, no time for themselves. Speaking to my friends gets me feeling my crazy normal sane self as opposed to my crazy normal insane self. Love you girls!

Anika and I went for a 4 hour walk today... to the shops, around the shops, and back home.... took the camera with me of course.... i love looking at the flowers........see pic above.
...... Anika had a nice nap too.

1 comment:

MooBear Designs said...

And we love you Tina Girl!!!